Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, September 30, 2003
That's hysterical laughter you hear.
I won an award! How cool is that?



Not so bad considering I was entry #32 of 40. Yay!

A nice happy buzz was certainly what I needed this morning. I have to present for my honors project, in front of the entire political science department. I know it's supposed to be helpful rather than confrontational, but these are the professors I'd most like to think well of me. (And also some of the scariest.) I'm not entirely clear on what exactly I'm supposed to present, so I hope I won't have to go first.

I also hope this thing will end in time for me to eat lunch before Modern Democracies at 1:10. I don't think I could sit there until 2:30 if I hadn't eaten.

~Erin, 9:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?