A pressing question. If I had a doll site, what on earth would I call it? (Clearly, where I would put it—which I imagine is technically more important—takes second seat to the all important question of The Name.) In other news, I'm still going crazy. My guitar instructor is trying really hard to schedule my lesson during my dinner on Wednesday. I can't actually be flexible on this, folks. If I have a lesson at 6:00, eating will be severely restricted. I can't not eat until I get out of choir at quarter to ten! Basically, they screwed up scheduling my lesson, and now I'm left with the dregs. Since I just linked Sarah's site, is it truly necessarly to do it again? These poses are getting repetitive, but I bet you can see why I was so anxious to get my hands on those poses Sarah was holding out on. It's a nice pose, but change is nice, too! Trinian Ver'endi is, technically speaking, an elven lady, and a grand-daughter of the king. (She's about twenty-third in line for the throne, so it's not exactly an exciting position.) She has naturally curly hair (properly styled and well-behaved here), and a slightly unique sense of humor. (She also has two names, because I definately forgot that I had already named the cast of this particular story.) But 'Nian is not exactly a normal elven lady. She gets in—and wins—fights. She's been within thirty feet of bars. She consorts with humans on a regular basis. She can pick a lock in less than fifteen seconds. It's that last one that opens the story. (Although there is plenty of history, mind you.) Trinian is anxious to steal back a sword that was taken from her late cousin, Prince er, I forget which name I decided was final. In order to do so, she has to spend a lot of time in a particularly nasty Thieves District, so she's appearing as a man. (A very short man.) She pulls this off, because she has a ring which casts wonderful illusions. (The ring belonged to her mother first, and is the reason she has such interesting talents. Again, like her mother before, she's more or less the palace spy.) Hijinks ensue, which would be entirely cliché if Trinian weren't such an interesting character. It's pretty sad when even Stick Figure Theater doesn't stir up some conversation at the Forest. ~Erin, 11:39 PM Comments: Post a Comment