Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 06, 2003
Moving right along...
I am really far behind in sharing dolls, so I'm going to attempt to make up a bit of lost ground.

In more or less chronological order, we have three versions of the same character. First, Destri very dirty after being in a explosion/avalanche. Note the string in her hand. No, she would not ordinarily run around with her hair down. Second, Destri all cleaned up wearing the only clean outfit available that wasn't too big for her. Her hair is wet, and she's enjoying her rescuers' reaction. They really didn't think she was going to be particularly presentable. Finally, a slightly older Princess Destriana all dressed up.

And there you have it. I rather like this character (even if she does have an awful lot of hair), but there's not much to say about her because she's fairly new, and she hasn't developed a ten-page backstory.

In other news, I am trying to do as little as I can possibly manage today. (I don't imagine I'll have many relaxing Saturdays left.) I'm trying to catch up on sleep—it's way too early in the semester for exhaustion!

~Erin, 6:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?