Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, September 03, 2003
Long day...
And I haven't even finished my reading for tomorrow.

Class, lunch (actually, escaping lunch because the dining hall was chaos), much time brooding over honors project, dinner, choir... blog.

I'll just leave you with that.

I suppose she's cute... Well, okay, that, and this little mermaid doll I did a while back. I'm not really into mermaids, but there are mermaid dolls all over the place. The base was cute so I though, eh, why not give it a try?

Answer: Mermaids are... boring. They can only reasonably wear so much clothing, and elaborate multi-colored tails don't fit my conception of a merperson.

~Erin, 11:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?