I'm killing time. I had my 11:10 class, ate lunch, checked my email... and now I'm out of things to do. (That I'm willing to do in a public computer lab, that is... not that I ever do anything all that interesting, but labs make me nervous.) I'm meeting about my honors project at 1:10, and it's not really worth going out in the pouring rain to my dorm. (It's 12:35, and I'd have to leave in twenty minutes, anyway.) I've made quite a few really nice dolls (having little else to do on the computer), and I can't wait to share them. Prepare for doll overload. (I actually do have a couple uploaded and unshared from before leaving for school, but I can't link to the bases and I don't like posting them without proper credits.) Hint: I've done a series of Mountain Kingdom princesses. Also, I've read lots of books, and ::gasp:: actually done my homework early. Things should be picking up. I have Bible study tonight, preceded by a gospel choir meeting. (She swears it won't last longer than an hour and, if it does, I have the perfect excuse to leave...) Random things to do when bored: Stare at ceiling. Bemoan loss of internet access. Trek across campus for pizza. (Oh, wait, I didn't do that one...) Make lists. Write rambling, pointless blogs. Run around screaming. Blow bubbles out of third story windows. Stare at walls. Actually do homework. (Well, okay, not really.) Be mesmerized by a screensaver.Hey... look at the time. I suppose I can get going soon. (I have to get officially signed up so I can apply for a library carrel, and stop worrying about what I might have to do next.) ~Erin, 12:48 PM Comments: Post a Comment