Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, September 02, 2003
I wish it would just rain.
It's been misting all day, and I am thoroughly irritated. One feels silly with an umbrella, but one does get wet...

I think she's mad at her boyfriend. This doll, which I did ages ago, is wearing what would be called "traditional Rhydian peasant clothes," although, of course, she'd have to be a pretty well-to-do peasant. Probably she's participating in some kind of festival, and there will be much dancing. But the dancing hasn't started, and she's only just finished getting ready, so her hair and clothing are not in disarray. (Yet.)

Like I said (or did I say it?), I have a lot of dolls to share.

In other news, I've done it. I'm officially enrolled in Senior Honors in the political science department. I've applied for a library carrel. I have no idea if I'll actually use the thing (I don't even know where they are, or what they look like), but I'm "entitled" to a study carrel, and it seems to be the thing to do. My hope is that I'll be able to leave stuff in it, but I'm not optimistic.

It's been a damp week in Ohio, at least so far. All this precipitation makes for grey skies, muddy paths, and wet feet, but at least it's cooler. (Of course, it got cooler just when I'd improved my wardrobe of Clothing For Very Hot Weather.)

I have ballroom tonight, assuming I actually want to walk that far.

~Erin, 3:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?