Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, September 09, 2003
I took a shower with my watch on.
Something must be wrong with me. I haven't done that in... actually, I can't remember having done that before.

She was on my desktop for several days. In other shower-related news, having tried out the shower on the left, I can now report that there is NO EARTHLY REASON for half the bathroom floor to get wet whenever someone takes a shower. I've never gotten more wet than the tile directly in front of the shower stall, but that room is full of water every single day.

Bitter? A tad.

So, I spent nearly two hours in a meeting run by the CDC about grad school. End result: I know a couple of things I didn't know already, and I still have to go in and talk to someone about it. I don't need to know about the LSATs or the MCATs, really I don't.

This wasn't supposed to be a doll post, but, in the interests of getting to my new version of Gina and telling Mir more of the story, I'd best get moving. Her name, I have decided, is Lissana. She's the mother of the main character in a half-developed story of mine. Trinian doesn't really look much like her mother, except in stature. (Well, and in general facial features, but since these dolls all look the same, anyway, it's a moot point.) Lissana is technically a princess, but she has lots of siblings, so she's not a very important princess. She does do interesting things, though, and then she marries a guard captain, and they have a daughter named Trinian.

Lissana isn't actually in the story, as she is already dead when it starts. But at least she has a name, now, so she's really doing much better for herself.

Oh, and I now have a guitar lesson scheduled. While I'm in class.

~Erin, 10:29 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?