Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 13, 2003
I have clothes!
Really, I had no idea I had so many t-shirts. And shorts. And, er, well, you get the point.

Today was laundry day. (Or, more accurately, laundry morning.) The closest laundry facility to my current residence is the dorm I lived in last year. Normally, it's just a short hop—but try that back and forth many times, encumbered by three weeks worth of laundry. First, I dragged my stuff down there and started it. Then I walked back to my dorm and up three flights of stairs, picked up Sarah's laundry basket, and did the whole thing again. Same thing went for moving it to the dryers, folding everything (folding took half an hour, which is just ridiculous), and returning it to my room. There is nothing quite like dragging one's own laundry up the stairs after much work, only to turn around and go back for one's sister's.

But, I do have actual clean clothes, which actually match, and fill up my shelf rather neatly.

~Erin, 3:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?