I hardly know where to start.
I have internet access! Wheee!

I've been working on
Mountain Kingdom princesses. First, in green, we have Princess Alethea, fiancée of
Prince Evander of Torellia. Alethea is from the Telurin Empire, which is more advanced than the mountain region. (She's probably smirking because she knows they'll be shocked by her attire—which is perfectly modest by Telurin standards.) Yes, she's wearing sandals, but they're gold and hard to see.
Next, in pink, is Princess Selina of Kalynthia. Selina is much more sensible than her brother Keven, which is just as well because she's heir to the throne. (As mentioned in the
history.)
Possibly I'd better post this. We're having a nice (sarcasm) thunderstorm, and, my luck, the power would go out mid-post...
It certainly won't bother me to look at these two at the top of my blog. Alethea has been my desktop background for nearly a week. :)

Finally, completing the 100% new ones, comes Princess Alania of Rhydia. If the name isn't familiar, don't feel bad—I had to look it up, myself. She's the oldest child of the young king and queen of Rhydia, and just a teensie bit spoiled. Sure, her parents have jobs, but all four kids are the darlings of the entire court. They'll all be thoroughly obnoxious if they weren't good-natured.
Alania, however, is going to be a real firebrand when she grows up... she'll get along well with her neighbors to the north and west, and probably be good for the kingdom. Easygoing monarchs can be a blessing, but a border kingdom needs
someone to keep it on it's toes!
Argh! I wish Enetation would let me view my comments...