Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, September 18, 2003
I could use some legitimate down time.
Not that I expect to get it, mind you, but it would be nice.

I spent today alternating between getting the paper online, attending class, and doing honors-related stuff. ("Stuff," however, is not a sufficiently serious word. I hate outlines.) I am now going to choir, which is fun, but it requires driving twenty minutes there and back, which is not fun. (Twisty, hilly roads in the dark. Yay.)

I think maybe she could use an anklet. Tomorrow after dinner Sarah and I take off for the Christian community retreat. (Typically known as The Retreat.) Being involved with the group that plans it, we can hardly not come and, in fact, they're expecting us to do particular things. (Nice, early, morning prayer, requirng actually getting out of bed.) It should be a great time, but it does mean no real "down" time this weekend. We'll be driving there and back, since it's the only way to get back in time for church Sunday morning. (And the choir really can't do without us for this particular anthem.)

This doll is
Layna, long before she came to the Mountain Kingdoms. I'm going to have to resist telling you more about her, since it's really supposed to be revealed in the story. She's leaning on a perfectly normal railing, but I cropped it for presentation purposes.

For a while there she looked all young and innocent. I fixed that by adding eye shadow and bright red lipstick.

I suspect she's about to meet Keshen. It's bound to be an interesting night!

~Erin, 7:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?