Check: One Prospectus Well, actually, I technically now have to revise the (really pathetic) chapter outline and discuss the whole thing with my other advisor. And I'd probably better do that before tomorrow, when I have class with him. I also have reading for said class, although I'm not very worried about it. Taking Modern Democracies after Liberal Democracy in America, European Politics, and a semester of peace studies, heavy on democratization, has disadvantages. I'm still interested in electoral systems, mind you, but PR no longer engrosses me enough to push all other thoughts from my mind. Well, only occassionally, anyway. The point being that (if I so chose) I could skip the reading and still be ahead of class tomorrow. Although, actually, I rather enjoy the reading, so I'll probably do it. Okay, so I'm a political science geek. At least I'm not a rabid-partisan, know-it-all political science fanatic. Actually, I just started this post to share with you that I'm going to take the afternoon off. I shall read, perhaps, or take a nap. Or both, even. ~Erin, 1:52 PM Comments: Post a Comment