Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, September 16, 2003
A break from working on my prospectus.
Which is pretty much stalled, anyway, until I can talk to my advisor. (There are Salli-needs-to-make-a-decison questions and there are how-this-thing-should-work questions, and I've got a bunch of the latter.)

So, I have a library carrel, finally. It's basically a very tiny room with a desk, a chair, some shelves, and a very shady lock. It would probably be pretty easy to break into, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to. To steal the barely functional desk lamp? I think not. The whole thing took me two tries, too, because they gave me the Olin key instead of the Chalmers key. (The two buildings are so thoroughly connected that it's only a question of which side of the staircase, yet the carrels on each side are numbered from scratch, so that there are repeats. Why?)

I also got a key to the newspaper tower. Clearly I am on a key-aquiring roll. Too bad there isn't any possible reason for me to get more of them.

Meanwhile, I made a doll that I am not sharing here until Sarah sees it, because I more or less made it for her. (It's red, you see.) I did try surprising her by posting it elsewhere, but that hasn't worked yet. I live in hope.

~Erin, 4:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?