Blogger finally added a title option.
However, preliminary testing revealed that I will have to figure out how to add it to my template before it will do me any good. I don't really have time to mess with this stuff, so I'll just put it off indefinately. (I've set it so that my title line span is automatically on the posting screen, so having a little box for it isn't really simpler.)
Like usual, I've spent today getting the paper prepped to go online. It wouldn't have eaten my entire morning if I had been able to get into the tower on time. They changed the locks over the summer, and neglected to make enough keys. As a result, most of the staff can't get in, including myself and Sarah. It's a particular problem for us because no one else really has a reason to be up there on Thursday.
It's a good thing a freshman showed up to help out, because otherwise I would have been late to political science lunch.
Which probably says something about my priorities.
Speaking of priorities, I've finally made it back to Gina. Yay!

I am particularly fond of this doll. The pose. The hair. The attitude. The cool effect for the bulleye.
No, Lady Angelina does not consider this appropriate attire for living in the woods. That's sort of the point. Having been captured by bandits who make their home in the woods, she is now stuck there. They don't have any particular use for her, and they'd really prefer she had never stumbled across the edge of their hideout. However, now that she could find them, they daren't let her leave. As long as she stays in the camp, they'd just as well ignore her presence entirely.
Gina is smart enough to figure out that, assuming she could escape, she'd be lost in the woods if she did. Besides, this could be fun! Except being completely ignored isn't fun at all.
Sure, she
could have nice, sensible clothing for living in the woods. (If one can figure out how to survive in a forest where most trespasses don't, there is much loot to be had, including lots of clothing.) She could dress as befits a lady. Or, she could raid the available supplies and use her own sewing skills to dress to impress, so to speak. Then, when so attired, she could stroll nonchalantly through the practice range, and refuse to get out of the way until someone agrees to instruct her in archery.
A proper noblewoman would never
dream of such a thing. But this is Gina we're talking about, and she's never had so much fun in her life!