Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, September 19, 2003
Arrr!
Because it's
International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I'd do more (well, okay, maybe I really wouldn't), but I am perilously short on time.

Leaving for The Retreat in approximately 1 hour, 48 minutes. (Based on real time rather than mixed-up blogger time.) I just finished packing, and it looks like there's a nice little storm blowing in to make life interesting. I'm trying to leaving all my adventures at the Forest with a reply, but I'm a bit stuck on Ellie's second character, Eywé. I know what I ultimately want to happen, but not how to go about doing it.

Incidentally, the explanation I am not giving Eywé is that tree spirits, at least of this highest order, are a strong enough presence to exist across more than one plane. If the Ghost Plane was at this particular point, the same tree would be there. But this isn't the Haunted Sector, so it isn't that simple.

Meanwhile, I imagine Rayne is thoroughly confused. I do know what I'm doing with that one, though. Heh heh heh.

No one said anything about Layna. You do remember who she is, right?

You may consider this little couple a preview, with bonus points to anyone who can figure out where they've seen Green Hair Lady before. (Actually, she only has green hair here to indentify the character. In this outfit, she'd definately have dark brown hair to complete the "harmless villagers" look. They aren't harmless at all, of course, but at the moment they are pretending to be.)

I'm not withholding information for suspense (this time!), but because I'm going to have to do bit of rifling through my files to get the names I will need for a proper explanation. As I am about to leave (in, oh, 1 hour and 28 minutes), I can't do that right now.

Speaking of now, I'm off to Pealers for a token appearance, then dinner, car-retrieving, and attempting to be at the meeting place before six o'clock.

~Erin, 4:35 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?