Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Well, we know we're really back at school...
There's been a massive power outage and an interminable late night fire alarm.

The power went out at about 8:00. I'd been out since 4:30, and was very anxious to finish unpacking. I did manage to get my food mostly put away, then, boom, the power was out. It came back on around 1:00 a.m., by which point we'd already had a fire alarm that never seemed to end (they'd get the alarm off, then it'd go back on, then they'd get it off, then... when it was finally off for good, it took us a few minutes to head inside—probably the first time in history that college students hadn't rushed in seconds after the all clear).

Meanwhile, I'm worried about honors (who do I talk to about what? how behind am I because camp went so late?), and very, very nervous about the English course I'm taking. I signed up because the subject really interest me, but I'm taking 2.5 units right now (that's one class worth more than a full schedule), and it's the only thing that can possibly go. I've survived 2.5 in the past... but I wasn't doing comps and an honors project.

~Erin, 1:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?