Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, August 22, 2003
I just won't explain.
She just had to have blue hair... (click for version two) What do you think she might be?

I haven't quite worked out the details of this character, and the fuzzy stuff I have so far would be confusing and time-consuming. (Because, you see, it's fuzzy, and therefore hard to explain.) It's going to have to suffice to say that she's something watery, and the doll took forever. I was going to wait until I'd figured it out, but I want to share my work, darn it!

Oh, and if you click on the doll, you can see the nifty turning-into-something-more-human version. (The base is by Sarah, and it's a particularly nice one to work with.)

You'll be happy to know that I'm actually cleaning/packing. Sort of. I just don't have the initiative for this stuff—I haven't had a break this summer! :P

But, on the plus side, we definately get to move in a day early, on the 25th. While leaving home earlier isn't happy, missing the rush far outweighs the loss of one day. (Of course, another day of packing is always useful... but at least I won't be quite so rushed unpacking.) It's been a while since I was on campus for a beginning of the year move in time. Last year about this time I was off to DC. (And much better prepared, I might add.)

~Erin, 4:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?