Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, August 21, 2003
I got a haircut.
It looks nice, if I do say so myself. Sarah got hers cut as well. It looks nice (I think), but I'm too busy being disturbed to tell.

Awww... Awww... isn't she cute? Technically speaking, this is Danica pretending to be cute, harmless, and well-behaved. She isn't, really, but she does nearly always have streaks in her hair. (The color and placement of the streaks may vary. The hair itself may vary. But it's always streaked with something, usually red.)

I've made a handful of dolls this summer. (I say "this summer" and not "this week" because I technically started a couple of them on weekends.) I'll be sharing what I have.

It's barely five o'clock, and I'm being summoned for dinner if I want food before my mom puts everything back in the fridge. Weird...

~Erin, 5:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?