Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, August 01, 2003
::happy sigh::
I had a nice week in Adamsville. (Except the site was actually in Wills Creek, which makes Adamsville—which didn't even have a gas station until a few years ago—look like a bustling metropolis.) It was right in the middle of an Amish area and very, very country. Another counselor and I had our very own trailer for the week, in the middle of a church member's cattle farm. The region is very hilly, and the closest thing to normal roads are narrow and twisty as they run up, down, and around hills.

But it was a great site. (Even if we didn't have plumbing or running water.)

Next week, I'm way down south. I'm supposed to be in either Racine or Pomeroy (I forget which) for a 9:00 service. Mapquest says it takes 2 and a half hours to get there, and it will almost certainly take much longer because there is construction all down the roads I have to travel to get there. I am then supposed to drive to the other town for another service, and I am going to revolt if possible. Even if it is a two-point parish, six o'clock in the morning is way too early, and I just did one of these last week.

Which Tamora Pierce series comes after The Immortals? (Which, incidentally, is a silly name. I really enjoyed the books, but that didn't change the fact that the term is silly and confusing.)

~Erin, 6:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?