Aaargh! So, the freshmen moved in Sunday, hooked up their computers... and crashed the network. Now, this surely would have happened as soon as the rest of us got on campus anyway, but... The computer people at my school are lacking in common sense and courtesy. All the information to date is hearsay. They've cut off the network to all residences until everyone in the building installs their version of Norton Anti-Virus, from CD. My dorm started with one CD, and is only getting more if folks make copies. This could take days, even weeks. Presumably you'll understand if I can't be online very often. (The computer labs here aren't equiped to handle the entire student body...) I did manage to dig up a doll to share. Her name is Mina, and she's a supporting character in a story I've been working on recently. She's sort of a priestess type, in the lower layer of one of her more formal outfits. And now I must go. Somewhere to be at 7:00. ~Erin, 7:01 PM Comments: Post a Comment