Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, July 05, 2003
No meaningful content here.
Move right along, please.

Or you can stay, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Last week was stressful. The kids were great, but there were Issues. The Issues weren't my fault, but they were still stressful. But I'm not going to talk about that. (1. I've already talked about it plenty, and 2. I probably shouldn't talk about it, anyway.) Next week I'll be in Lakewood (amazingly enough, it's up by Lake Erie), with a staff of five. Yes, five includes me. It's my first non-Amazing Grace site, which should be interesting. They want to make it peace themed, which is intriguing. I hope they don't expect to make any major changes to the curriculum, because that'd be a bit much for the staff. We're trained in a particular program, and it really works best if we actually use it.

We had a five hour conflict resolving staff meeting yesterday, then drove home an hour in a thunderstorm. But it's my first full day off since camp started, and I was darned well going to spend it where I could have the day off!

~Erin, 6:17 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?