Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, July 05, 2003
I nearly forgot that I had a question...
It was only the entire reason I got on to post.

So, after being advised to read books by Tamora Pierce so many times that I had to break down and give it a shot, I am slightly confused. I've read the Lioness books, which are clearly the first. (Where exactly does the name "Lioness" come from? It just sort of seems to happen...) But what order do the rest come in? The bookstore was no help, because it was missing parts of some quartets. (And, of course, it could have been missing an entire set, and I'd never know the difference...)

I mean, of course, publication order, which I prefer 95% of the time. (The only exception I can think of is the Enchanted Forest Chronicles, where what is now book four was published first, and makes the most sense at the end of the series.) Particularly, I want to know specifically what I should read next.

I figure someone who reads this should know. ;)

~Erin, 6:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?