I had a nice day. Which has turned crappy because Blogger has only eaten my post twice. Twice! "Save" apparently means "eat my post, please." We went to an aquarium near Cincinnati. I'm not sure the crowded aquarium was really worth $15 admission, but it was still a good day. I bought my second set of Tamora Pierce books, and made a cute teddy bear. (The idea being that books and bears will cheer me up if nothing else will.) A nice counselor did my laundry for me while I was gone, so all I have to do is fold and pack. Of course, I did have to restock my van upon my return. I spend way too much time refilling craft supplies! I have exciting evening plans: find food, pack, take a shower (there are hordes of teenagers between me and the shower), and read one of my new books (I'm thinking the first one). Then, tomorrow morning, I get to drive to Marietta. The site is actually Macksburg (which may or may not be on my map), but the sponsor church is in Mariatta. For those of you not up on Ohio, that means I'm now back in the south, way down by the border. ~Erin, 8:59 PM Comments: Post a Comment