I'll be on site Sunday. All together now: "Aaaaaaah!" I don't really have anything interesting to report. Staff training. Ice cream. PMS. We've nearly worked our way up to four guys. (The fourth arrives tomorrow evening.) That may not sound like much, but we only had two a few days ago. And we nearly have a full staff—they just haven't all been trained yet. There are good things about a group that is nearly all female, but there are also bad things. (I'm sure you can imagine, so I won't spell it out.) One of the more recent arrivals is Karen, who is the twin sister of one of my roommate's friends from school. How weird is that? (Actually, Lisa is my friend too, but I only got to know her last semester, and it sounds better that way.) They're fraternal twins, so the resemblance isn't too disconcerting. (Phew.) I've run out of coherent things to say. I am really, really scared. It's good that I'm scared. That means I have a good grasp on what I'm getting myself into, and I'm not overconfident. Or that's what they tell me, anyway. But personally I'm just scared. (And no one is commenting. Are you busy?) ~Erin, 10:57 PM Comments: Post a Comment