Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, June 01, 2003
Aaaaaaah!
That's about how I feel right now. I'm more or less ready, I guess. But it doesn't matter much, because I'm going either way.

The other night we saw The Usual Suspects. It was a good movie. Not exactly shocking and surprising (maybe I've read too many mystery novels), but entertaining.

(link to base) I did this doll, er, recently. I haven't decided who she is yet, but I imagine I will eventually.

In other news, I still haven't quite regained my customary chattiness. I think it's because I'm anxious. I've never done this camp thing before, and I don't really know what it will be like. (Other than information gleaned from Sarah's interminable stories, of course.) The Forest has been nearly dead, and I just haven't been sufficiently engaged to revive it. (I did start an art contest, though. Seems to be a summer tradition.)

Okay, you know you are distractable when it takes you an hour to finish one blog—and a relatively short one, at that.

~Erin, 1:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?