While we're on Great Epic Stories...
...I thought I'd work on characters from my Second Great Epic. Well, character, anyway.
You may remember
Merliss. Dreyva is the eldest of the daughters of the Sky King, and she rules the Sky Kingdom with her father. If Merliss is the night (which she is), Dreyva is the day—thus, the sun. There really isn't much to say, as she's only a very minor character.
Anyway. It's been a long week—but suddenly it's over. Not enough time! What with cleaning (dust! bleh!), trying to get the Forest in order, figuring out all the things I have to do to get ready, and doing them, I've been running around like crazy. And trying to sneak in as much reading as possible. I feel like reading. (I'm really inclined to go into full hibernation mode, but I just can't, darn it!)
Gah! I just can't get into typing—which is usually my favorite activity. :P