Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, May 09, 2003
What, no one is awake to comment?
Well, I suppose that is to be expected. Anyone awake this early in the morning (well, okay, it's not really early anymore) has something to do. Say, an exam.

I think the exam went pretty well. For those of you would get impressed by these figures, I went into a third blue book for a total of 22 pages. I probably could have made that essay two or three pages longer (maybe more, if I'd take the entire twenty minutes I had left), but I was worn out by then, and quite ready to finish up, thank you. I worked for a grand total of 2 and a quarter hours. My hands weren't quite as sore when I was writing, but I can definately feel it when I type. (My fingers are sensitive. Odd.)

Allstus don't seem to be working. Gee, I'm so depressed. (Actually, it will probably be really irritating when they go back up—I'll get 300 messages, a third of which are about not being able to get allstus to work.)

Oh, and it's no longer raining in sheets or crashing thunder loud enough to wake the dead. Everything is all wet and fresh and slightly gloomy. Too bad the rain didn't stop before class... but I suppose one can't have everything.

~Erin, 10:53 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?