"We did something yesterday!" Can anyone guess what I just watched while packing? (Bonus points if you know what they did yesterday.) It's one of those lazy, rainy days one sometimes gets in the spring. Rather damp (we got caught in the rain after the linguistics exam), but not stormy and therefore fine with me. (I actually like rain, but thunderstorms make me nervous.) After the exam, I went to the Bookstore and bought a little Burt's Bees facial kit thing full of cute little bottles and the like. That was just an extra—the purpose of the visit was to buy a new journal. I found one with nice, narrow lines. (I don't know that it's actually narrow ruled, but it's much narrower than the other options.) I have too many journals, but one's journaling journal really needs to have spiral binding, and I've just about filled mine. The other one I have is for random creative stuff, and not as convenient to carry around as my new one will be. :) But I'm getting distracted. I'm packing tonight. (Probably driving my roommate crazy, too. Good thing she's patient, and, having just finished her last exam, inclined to be generous.) The great question: what is mine, what is Sarah's, what is Heathers, and what of Sarah's or mine should be left for Heather when she stays here next week? (The fridge is a given—we have no possible use for a second little refridgerator at home!) Pack, clean, dust, pack... ~Erin, 8:28 PM Comments: Post a Comment