Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Owww...
My hand hurts.

I have just finished my Modern Quest for Justice (I finally figured out what to call the class) exam. Almost two straight hours of writing, filling up a grand total of nearly two blue books (18 pages worth, if anyone is counting). And I write small. Actually, I'm sure most of the class is still at it, but I also write quickly. I also knew precisely what I wanted to say, and I'm good at timing essays. (It was a two hour exam with an extra half an hour in case anyone needed it.)

Rather than typing (because my hand hurts, you know), or doing anything on the computer, I'm going to read. Next up... Liberal Democracy in America! But not until Friday. Oh, and we've finally scheduled my honors oral at 11:00 tomorrow morning, and I have to be on call in the afternoon to pick up my roommate when she takes her car in to be looked at...

~Erin, 8:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?