Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, May 02, 2003
I suppose I should write something.
Not that I have anything particular in mind.

I've been playing with Sarah's bases recently. Oh, I know. Remember
Verynn Tyrell? (Who was, incidentally, my second doll ever.) This doll is a significantly older version of the character, when she is the Master Magician. She doesn't need obviously fancy apparell because she's more powerful than anyone in the room (no matter who else is present), and the fact that she dresses like this at all startles the unexpecting—the only women the upper classes ever see in pants are soldiers.

Never fear, I didn't spend hours sitting at my desk doing this. Verynn is another movie-watching doll. (The video store in town is very frustrating. We searched the entire store and finally ended up with The Neverending Story.)

This afternoon, I went to the Bookstore with the express intention of buying books. And they didn't have anything I wanted! It was a very traumatic experience. :P

After careful consideration, I don't think I have anything else particularly interesting to say. (I could tell you more about Verynn, but we've about reached the point of introducing secondary characters...)

~Erin, 11:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?