I don't really have much to say.
Still sick. Bleh. I have seemed to have gotten over the sore throat. Except that the cough is definately giving me a sore throat, so it may be back. Bleh.
Oh, and the doll is me in my pajamas. With a tissue. (The base was just asking for it. The pajamas, not the tissue.) I just woke up, so my hair is doing funny things, get it? I'm not predictably un-fuzzy enough for doll making, so these things are a little random.
Yesterday, I made paper for my Mom's class, which was about the excitement for the second half of the week. The second graders had fun, at any rate.
I'm on my third box of tissues. Just thought I'd share.
My exciting plans for this weekend include visiting a used bookstore or two, arguing with the library, and eating my mother's eggplant parmesan.