Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, May 14, 2003
I am watching West Wing.
So don't expect me to be particularly coherent. I'm a bit preoccupied.

This must be 10:00 movie week. We saw the X-men movie again Monday, because a group was going and it sure beat staying home. Sarah has already
spoken about this, so I'm not going to. Last night, we saw Identity. I wouldn't have seen it on my own initiative, but I don't say no to movies. It was okay, but the premise was rather silly. (And their Agatha Christie references were all wrong, which was just, well, wrong.)

(linked base credit) This is little Pralle. She's sort of Lady of the Harvest, but with that base she looks more like a little girl. (Lady of the Harvest Pralle has reddish hair and wears garlands and such.)

I suppose Pralle can be a little girl if she wants to.

So, I come home, and I get sick. It's almost definately allergies. Sore throat. Congestion. Coughing. Blowing my nose every three minutes. That sort of thing. I've been a little fuzzy, and I haven't been doing much online or off. I have gone through lots of tissues and a bag and a half of throat lozenges. It's really very fun.

~Erin, 1:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?