Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, May 03, 2003
I am not admitting what time I got up this morning.
And that is that. So don't ask.

Despite the late start, Heather and I have been fairly productive. We went to the grocery store, and bought normal groceries, parmesan cheese, and breakstick dough for making pasta one night next week. (What with my milk and juice, a bottle and a half of Heather's orange juice, various cheeses and cans of Coke, and the aforementioned pasta accsesories, the fridge is currently fuller than it has ever been, and rather difficult to close.)

On the way to the store, I brought up seeing a movie tonight. Aftering planning to attempt X2, it came out that Heather hasn't seen number one. We managed to find it at the video store (buried in adventure, although one would think it'd be science fiction), then realised that seeing it before the 7:00 showing would be problematic, because Heather was supposed to work. But she's arranged for the guy with the previous shift to take hers (there will be plenty for her to take during exam week, and she has oodles of brownie points for working Saturdays in the first place), so now we're back on track, and plan to see X-Men in a little bit. I'm not even a very big fan (except that I liked the movie, for similar reasons as
Sarah), and here I am planning to see two movies in one day. But it's not like there's much of a choice at the local theater, now that Identity is out...

~Erin, 2:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?