Monday, May 12, 2003
Ah....er, my hometown.
All this "Sarah and Salli won't admit where they live" really puts a damper on titles.
Anyway. Here I am, back at home, sitting on my (unmade) bed, typing on my laptop with my cool wireless internet connection. Which means, among other things, that I can successful upload stuff despite being at home. This is a good thing, as I generally have more time to work on stuff to upload while at home.
God must have heard my frantic prayers, because the predicted rainstorms for Sunday morning didn't hit while we were loading the van, and the drive home was sligtly damp and definately windy, but not ever bad enough that driving was difficult. Apparently the lost power on campus not too longer after I made it out, and didn't even have hot water. It must have come back, because webmail is working again.
 I am entirely certain that this doll is one of my characters, but I'm not sure which one. I can think of several possibilities, but none that hit me over the head and declare ownership. Nonetheless I am quite pleased with her.
I should probably be unpacking more of my stuff, but I can only handle so much unpacking at once. Sarah and I had lunch at a local deli with one of her friends from camp, so we've been up and about today. I also answered some email (*gasp, shock, surprise*) and took the dog out too many times to count. (She's a little dog with a very small bladder, so taking her out frequently is really the only way to go.) Tonight I'm apparently going dancing, only I don't have any useful details. My mother apparently doesn't think I need details.
At least I didn't have to take my brother to school this morning.
|
|
|