Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, April 12, 2003
*Yawn*
The competition went well. I placed in American Waltz and Tango. (Today I am capitalizing dance names, just to be different.) I think we would have pulled off Foxtrot, too, but the semi-final was really bad. (I was thoroughly off, which is a shame, because Foxtrot is typically one of my best.) But I'm not really concerned about that, because I placed twice, and got a real ribbon! (I have a knack for placing seventh, for which they don't usually have ribbons.) Not bad, considering I only danced three dances with a semi-regular partner, and hadn't practiced more than half and hour in the last two weeks.

Also, this means I've now placed in all four American Smooth events at the bronze level. Yay!

But I am quite worn out. (Getting up at 5:15 in the morning, driving to Columbus, and dancing all morning—it was a very disorganized comp, and the "morning" events ended an hour and a half late—will do that to you.) Is it too late in the evening to take a nap?

~Erin, 7:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?