This post is going to be short. I'm leaving campus at 6:15 this morning. It's the exciting (note sarcasm) Ohio State dance competition. Yes, that's right, Salli will be dancing at Ohio State tomorrow... in the very first three dances of the day, and probably not at all after that. (Rumor has it that I might have been randomly assigned something else with someone else at some point in time, but no one told me about it, and I certainly have no plans.) Wait, this is just in... apparently I can dance International Standard (that would be international style waltz, tango, and quickstep) with some guy from Case Western who I have never seen or met. I suppose I probably will, as long as our styles don't conflict and I'm not taller than he is. (When one is reasonably tall anyway, and wearing two-inch heels—and these are my short heels, mind you—height can be an issue.) In other (but not unrelated) news, I picked up my sparkly silver dance shoes from the repair shop. Yay! They have heels again! (So I don't have to dance on my black shoes, which are half an inch higher.) I don't know who the girl in green is, although she seems to have a distinct personality. This particular doll has had a strange journey. Her dress originally had rather silly looking sleeves, and it was an odd shade of pink. But the pink just didn't work, so I messed around. (There's a purple version, too.) ~Erin, 12:30 AM Comments: Post a Comment