Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, April 03, 2003
They did it again!
Another twelve articles in the sports section. Booooring!

The ballroom article was the only thing worth reading (and I did, of course), but it was very irritating. "Competing with a couple different **** Ladies..." it says of one of my dance partners. Then, it goes on to list the four women he placed with. As if it wasn't already the sort of phrase that makes one cringe, since when does "a couple" work for more than two? (I'll give you three, if you weren't counting. But four?)

On most teams, it isn't normal for one leader to dance with so many people, but we're a weird team, and it was a weird competition. (Okay, we're actually lined up in a similar fashion for Ohio State, so I guess I can't pretend it isn't normal. Things got crazy last semester, then I returned and made them crazier!)

"I am slowly going crazy..."

~Erin, 2:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?