Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, April 04, 2003
So, I got to class 30 seconds late.
And found only a third of my classmates in the room. Sitting (not in, on) their desks. Apparently the prof never showed for her morning section, so we figure she's not back in town from wherever she went Wednesday. (I, of course, being busy all day, missed this.) Some of the guys played with the projection equipment (the new science buildings have some pretty high-tech stuff), then we all left.

I suppose it's just as well, because I didn't exactly do the reading. (Which is a first for this semester, so I don't really feel guilty. Much.)

I have since found an email saying that her flight was delayed. But I'm not the only one who missed it, so I think it must have gotten hung up in the mail system.

Hmm... what shall I do with an extra forty minutes?

~Erin, 1:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?