Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, April 18, 2003
Oops, nearly forgot to add a title.
So, it's Friday evening, and I'm at home watching bad television. Life could be worse. (In my dorm, we don't even have television.)

Several good things happened this afternoon. First, I got into an English class. Now, this may not sound exciting until I explain. My college is full of English majors, and even majors can't get into classes they want all the time. I haven't made it into an English class that interested me since I was a freshman. Getting in is quite an accomplishment, and I really, really wanted to take this class. :)

Then, I finally managed to have a talk with my advisor, and figured out what I have to do to start on the track to doing an honors project next year. It's a little alarming (oral exam, anyone?), but I'm psyched. Really. Sure.

And then, I packed up my stuff and drove home. It only rained three or four times on the way down.

~Erin, 8:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?