Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, April 02, 2003
"Okay, with my catfish and gummi bears/clams, I need me some fried okra." ~Mir
We had a very crazy Forest chat last night.

Ah, Wednesday. I've been running back and forth between classes and meals, but I've been generally out in space all day. I have no idea why. My attention span is shrinking at an alarming rate. Also, I have nothing productive to say because I keep getting distracted.

If Mir can do random chat/IM highlights, so can I. It picks up the the middle of a conversation (of course).




KitKat Katrie:: ::hands out chocolate covered gummi bears::
Miraeda Stormsinger:: And we'd lead the men in white coats on a merry chase through the neighborhood!
SarahStar joined
Salli Canaliya:: heh heh heh
SarahStar:: What is this? :P
Miraeda Stormsinger:: Sarah! Join the insanity!
SarahStar:: Random chat meeting?
Miraeda Stormsinger:: Go into the light!
SarahStar:: Yay!
Salli Canaliya:: it's scary
Miraeda Stormsinger:: lol
Salli Canaliya:: that's what it is
SarahStar:: Fried perch for all!
KitKat Katrie:: ::makes sure that Sarah has some chocolate covered gummi bears too::
SarahStar:: *munch, munch*
KitKat Katrie:: hehehhehe
Miraeda Stormsinger:: *mixes the gummi bears and perch*
SarahStar:: Eeewwww...
Miraeda Stormsinger:: Perch stuffed with gummi bears!
KitKat Katrie:: lol
Miraeda Stormsinger:: Yum!
Miraeda Stormsinger:: (Get the number for the hospital handy, okay?)




Maybe next time I'll post the part where Sarah and Mir counted mini blind slats.

~Erin, 7:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?