Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, April 29, 2003
This is ''I just washed my hair, but there isn't any humidity so it's only a little wavy'' Salli. If you don't know who did the base, I'm not telling. No more stripes for me.
By the time I was finished with the shirt (which is completely accurate, if not a great final product), I had spent so much time on one part of one doll that I was ready to move on, thank you. (The shading took forever.)

But. I wore this outfit yesterday, and I got the bright idea of making a doll out of it. I think maybe I'll pirate this doll later, and put her in my yellow shirt, or one of my blue shirts, or... well, anything but stripes!

The school network has been down (with random up time) since early afternoon. I have no confidence that it will remain up long enough for me to post this, but we'll see. (It's very irritating, because my plans for this afternoon included catching up on lots of online stuff.)

In other news, I found my cell phone today. Not a good thing to lose. (But, conveniently, rather easy to identify.)


~Erin, 8:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?