Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, April 10, 2003
It's pretty impressive that I actually remembered my password.
I'm writing from the newspaper tower. I needed a break from trying to decipher tabs on this Mac. (I have proof Macs are evil... on my laptop, I can easily see the paragraph formatting I've copied from the original file, and add the appropriate tags with a microscopic margin for error. On the Mac, here in the office, it's largely a guessing game.)

It's mostly been a typical Thursday. Except that I definately left my keys in my room when I went to my guitar lesson. I could have dragged my guitar up here with me and found my roommate at lunch time... if I had my tower key. :P I had to call Security. They're now charging five dollars, even for your first time, which is a complete rip off. But I couldn't lug my guitar around campus, and I much prefer to get the paper up (if unformatted, and accessible only through the back door) as soon as possible.

Speaking of the paper, there's a crazy two page spread this week on "Campus Government Elections" which is going to be a headache to format. (It was a headache just to copy and paste, so I know figuring out how to present it will be a real joy.)

One day, they'll manage an entire week without thinking of something new and interesting. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

I finished a nice doll (she has the coolest top!) last night, but it's not online yet, so I can't show it to you. Sorry about that. (The information I provide on her will probably be a little sketchy, due to lack of appropriate records.)

~Erin, 11:44 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?