It's lottery numbers day. Which means we get to find out how high we are in the apartment lottery. I'm very nervous. See, as seniors, we're guaranteed an apartment, but the complex with the most units has mold problems. Anyone with allergy problems is advised not to live there. And Sarah and I both have mold allergies, so... There are exactly thirteen four person apartments that would be acceptable to us. If we're any lower on the list, we might have a chance, but one never knows. As much as I would like to have decent housing once before I graduate, the real issue is that the women's doubles lottery next week would bring issues. It's on Wednesday night, and my roommate and I can't get out of Community Choir to attend, so we'd have to have a proxy. As if leaving one's fate in someone else's hands weren't enough, Heather is already a proxy for two people, and finding a proxy for a proxy is slightly problematic. (Particularly for Sarah, since, if she has an alternate, it's probably me!) The list should actually be up by now, but we're going to look at it when we go to dinner. (The idea being that this should not dominate our day.) But we'lll probably eat earlier than usual! ~Erin, 4:36 PM Comments: Post a Comment