Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, April 03, 2003
He he he.
I just placed a nice order on Barnes and Noble. (And cleverly used my Christmas gift card!) Elizabeth Peter's
Children of the Sun has already been released. And I'm going to own it! That's so exciting! :)

I also ordered a Patricia C. Wrede book titled Sorcery and Cecilia. It's one of her early books, about to be republished. Her work is so much fun that I've been trying to get my hands on everything she's written, and this is one of the two I've been after for a long time.

I'm so excited! (Oh, wait, I already said that...)

~Erin, 10:33 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?