Happy Birthday to us!
Or do I mean anniversary? *eyebrow*
It doesn't matter. The Forest of Shadows is has been open for two years as of today. My little baby message board is all grown up! (And full of lots of scar... I mean, creative, that's it... people!)
I spent hours last night releasing cool things, and stayed up well past my bedtime. (Good thing there's no one enforcing such things in college!) I've been at it again today. Stick Figure Theater, a (really rather evil) trivia challenge, poetry, and lots of art! (And at least one new emoticon that no one has noticed. Teehee!)
I couldn't have done nearly so much cool stuff without Sarah, Miraeda, Kat, and Rayne, who are all very cool, very creative people. (It's also thanks to them that I didn't go
completely crazy hiding all my pretty dolls this week.)
Everyone once in a while, the campus organization currently known as "After Dark" holds their own very of
Price is Right. Heather has enjoyed it in the past, but I never managed to go... until last night. It was a scream, even though I didn't get called up. Heather won the showcase and brought home... a new cordless telephone! It's exactly like my blue phone, only white. And she already has a black cordless phone. Now, between the two of us, we have three cordless phones, one college phone, and one phone jack. (And a room that is
much to small for more than one telephone.) But the really exciting part of the evening was at the end, when I made a random (no skill involved, it was purely luck) hole in one in the little golf game, and got to pick my prize. A bottle of Tide! You know you're a college student when laundry detergent is exciting. (I left my liquid detergent at home, and my nice tablets don't always dissolve properly here. :P)
I blame the sprites (see banner above—I did the last two) on Sarah. With premade
bases, they're very, very easy to make.