Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, March 15, 2003
Wheeee!
I just wanted to say that. ;)

I have been very productive today. I took a shower and actually shaved my legs, because (1) the weather is getting nice and (2) I have a dance competition at the end of the month. (I'm sure you wanted to know that.) I worked on laundry so I can take my clothing back to school with me. I went to Target and the grocery store with my mom and got useful things for school that I didn't have to pay for. And... I posted really nifty stuff continuing the
Briarsville "Council." Cool, huh?

I am going back to school tomorrow afternoon instead of today, which is nearly unheard of. I have several reasons:
  1. I still have stuff in the laundry. (Admittedly I could have remedied this one if I wanted to.)

  2. I didn't pack anything yesterday.

  3. We're grilling steak tonight, to be eaten with salad, baked potatoes, and baked brie. Yum!

  4. The week I spent in and traveling to and from Montreal took a really big chunk out of my break. Although I still had most of a week at home, it's been broken up.

The fourth one is the real reason, although the rest helped. ;)

~Erin, 2:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?