This made me late to choir. But watch how much I care. They don't need me for solo tryouts, anyway. This is Dayna. She is the primary character in a story that sort of happened spontaneous between ninth and tenth grades. I've been meaning to make sense of the world ever since, as I only have the opening of what should be a very long story, and what I have so far needs major work. (It's not so much writing style—which has naturally changed—that concerns me as it is world and story, which I never planned in the first place.) Dayna is probably not any older than eighteen, and she is the youngest daughter of the leader of the Dragonfire Clan. Dayna leaves the clan and has adventures (there are reasons, which I won't go into here). Her ideas of proper attire do not necessarily match those of the townspeople she visits. Here, she is wearing one of the few skirts she carries, and a blouse that she definately borrowed from a friend... they figured she had better at least have sleeves if she was going to wear the skirt. She is carrying her clan talisman, which is impossible to represent in pixel art of this size. (Although you'll note I did it, anyway.) I think she's baiting someone, because there is definately a knife in her other hand. The tomato just sort of happened. I was experimenting with different things Dayna could carry and, well, I drew a tomato. I think this is what happens when I try to do these things after a long day of classes. After dinner tonight, I definately left my keys in my room. Monday night is the one night of the week my roommate doesn't walk back to dinner with me, because she goes to weaving at the Craft Center. (Quite a hike, as it's on the very opposite end of campus.) Conveniently, I had my car keys, and I was near the parking lot. I therefore drove back and forth. But I still felt very silly. You'll have to promise not to tell anyone. ;) ~Erin, 7:07 PM Comments: Post a Comment