Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, March 04, 2003
This is really, really sad.
I just caught myself bouncing in glee (okay, so that's a slight exageration). Why? Because, although my dad misrecorded the
West Wing episode in which we get to learn more about Sam's campaign, he did get the next one... and they're still on the subject. (I would have been really irritated to miss the last episode with the character!)

Of course, it helps that I just saw a "live" episode of 24. And it was even a pretty cool one. (Although, please, did they really think we'd think Jack would die when we still have nearly have the season left? You can't bring back your star in flashbacks in this format!)

Also, I've wanted to do a really silly and repetitive rumba exercise all evening. But one really can't do rumba at a crowded church function, and I've been "packing" ever since. There's not enough space in my room. Which is not really relevant. Sort of like this entire paragraph.

I think it's nerves.

~Erin, 10:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?