Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, March 25, 2003
She has green hair!
Which I will get back to in a minute. ;)

Yet another long, long day. (But at least my blog will go up on time!) I went to a supposed group meeting for returning OCS students, and it was just me and the people from the office. Joy. I spent an enormous amount of time working on my paper (and made all sorts of progress... but not as much as I would have liked). I ate two and a half meals, and spent two hours making myself sick at dance practice (but I'm better now). And, um, I did other things, too.

Spring in Ohio is really lovely. Blue skies... warm, sunny days... and cold rain when you least expect it. :P

Can you imagine brushing all that hair? Saralyn to foolish courtier: 'It's SAHRalyn... pronounce my name properly, or I'll turn you into a toad!' Anyway. I suppose you'd rather hear about Saralyn, who is really much more interesting than the weather. Here, you see the hair down and hair up versions.

I suspect she has a last name, but I don't seem to have the notes for this story here at school. (In fact, I'm missing an entire folder, which is very irritating.) Her mother is High Sorceress Sarcia Something-or-other, who is Not a Nice Person, so she's stuck with the bad guys except when she can think of sneaky reasons to be elsewhere. (The mother-daughter tie makes rebellion very dangerous for a young sorceress who would like to control her own powers, thank you.) Saralyn's father was a high-ranking sea person (again, I am lacking my notes), which explains the green hair with funny highlights. She can breathe underwater, but she's never been to the ocean, so she doesn't know what she's missing.

I'm not entirely sure how she gets all that hair on top of her head, (or how she handles it at all) but somehow it seems to happen. It has to, because Saralyn manages to pose as a normal (well, as normal as a sorceress can manage) person, and make friends with one of her mother's worst enemies. (It was sort of an accident.) Then, she runs off and throws a stodgy mage academy into turmoil... all without tangling all that thick, curly hair. ;)

Techinically speaking, her eyes are grey-green, but they change with her emotions. Few people at "home" know this, because she's perpetually simmering while stuck there. (Thus the doll's grey eyes. As amazing as it probably sounds, very few of my characters have grey eyes.)

I would dearly love to own that dress. I'm sure it swirls out nicely when one spins...

~Erin, 11:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?