My draft is over four pages long. Or, in my terms, two pages, single-spaced. (Thinking in double-spaced pages screws up my magic paper length sense.) Not bad, considering that it only has to be five to six pages, and it isn't even due until Monday. It should actually be six whole pages in the end... I haven't even reached my third major point, and there are still loose ends and the conclusion. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find the initiative to work on a paper that is nearly finished and due Monday? Naturally, all my reading assignments for Monday are in large textbooks (well, okay, they're softbound, and not that big for textbooks) that only come up periodically. Just the thing to cart to and from Indiana with my dresses, shoes, sleeping bag, pillow, make-up kit, miscellaneous dance supplies, and clothing and other paraphenalia necessary for a weekend away. (In a full seven passenger mini van, I might—and do ;)—add. It's only a six hour drive...) Choir was nice. But I'm not sure I could take another "dies irae" tonight! ~Erin, 11:50 PM Comments: Post a Comment