Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, March 22, 2003
Stobe light!  (Posing like this, she must be a dancer.) It's not my fault.
I drew her as a simply-dressed priestess or mage, and then Sarah started giving me ideas. I added a belt, and from there it got a bit out of hand. But I think she turned out pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself.

She doesn't have a name at the moment, but I'm sure she will eventually. "Retro mage chick" doesn't really quite do it. ;)

I went to the Chamber Singers concert tonight. It ended all nice and upbeat, then they did an encore of one of our school songs (I'm sure Sarah can guess which one) and I got all misty-eyed. All in all, today has been a good day. (Although, between the party outside with the annoying base, and the door flying open at random moments, that could quickly change...)

I'm going to have Grape Nuts for breakfast tomorrow! (I can't believe that's so exciting... but I'm really looking forward to it!)

In other news, I am speeding toward a release of cool new stuff at the Forest, and I hope to start our mafia game tomorrow or the next day. It should be great fun!

~Erin, 11:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?